Saturday, September 5, 2009

The past week...

We have been without internet for the week...the people that we were "borrowing" it from need to reset their internet box.  And since we can't ask them to fix their internt so that we can use it...we had to subscribe!  It also seems that one technology advance leads to another...new TV, just got HD cable, then we'll need a blue ray player...and on and on it goes.  So this week went by very fast...

Started out with our anniversary on Monday...I got home to roses and a card on the table!  We got ready and went out to dinner at the Four Seasons.  It is in North Scottsdale, and we went at sunset.  We sat on the patio and it overlooks all of Scottsdale and Phoenix.  It was beautiful! 
We had a busy week at work and school. We are both still really liking what we are doing.  Jeff has homework this weekend, and we are otherwise just relaxing. 
We met Jamie and Brandon out for dinner on Wednesday night, and went out with Trina, Missy, and Trina's co-teacher Miranda and her husband on Friday night for Trina's birthday. 
This morning, Trina, Chele, Missy and I went to a bar in downtown Scottsdale that is mainly all MSU alumni in town.  They had the game on this morning and we watched it there. They serve breakfast, and decorate the bar according to which team is playing. 
Happy birthday Trina!!
A sea of green and white!
We did some more decorating and unpacking today too..and I found a little thing I bought at a cute shop in Tempe while we were furniture shopping.
Cute!  I couldn't help but take a picture of it... You know you are married when you take a picture of a towel rack! 
Jeff decided to join the water ski team at ASU...he said he was the oldest one at the meeting.  He called a guy this week to see if he could ski with him, and Jeff asked him if he remembered him from the meeting.  The kid said "oh yea, I remember you, you're the one with the wife..."  HAHAH...too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment