Sunday, August 30, 2009

One year!!

I can't believe we have been married a year already!  It has been so good, and we have both grown a lot.  Thinking about our anniversary reminds us both how blessed we are to have each other, and how our marriage is good and strong.  We have done a lot in a year, and our lives have taken a huge turn from what they were when we got married.  I have a great (fantastic, amazing, awesome, I could go on and on...) husband, and great in-laws, and wouldn't wish for anything different!  I hope that I can be as good to Jeff as he has been to me!  I am a lucky girl! 

And we are still laughing...

What a great day it was!!!  But, it was only the beginning...and we have many many great days ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Anniversary to you both! We love you both more than words can say!!! Love Mom and Brian

    ReplyDelete