We picked up the kitchen table this morning! Yeah!! The guys are just now putting it together...so no finished pictures yet.
Jeff had a safety orientation today, so I took his picture before he left...it was a sort of first day of school!!
After that, we went to see Trina's 8th grade boys soccer team play their rival school. They were very good! We had In-and-Out Burger today after the game. Its a fast food chain out here...and it was so good!! I signed up for my new gym, Mountainside Fitness, and I can walk there from our condo! Sundays are all free family days, so whenever we have family in town we can all go if we want, and Jeff can use it then, too. He automatically can use the gym at the school, and I am going to do a limited membership there, too. His gym has a few pools and is a lot bigger, but I will probably just go to use the pools.
The kitchen table looks great so far! Can't wait to see the finished pics! I love that dresser from Ikea - I've been trying to figure out how to work it in here at the ranch for a year now... but can't find a reason to justify it yet... but I love it!
ReplyDeleteToo funny about the first orientation pic!! Hahaha!!