Today, we got up early and took Steven on a good early morning hike, and all had breakfast together at the new table. Steve was a huge help here with us this week! He put together the table for us last night, while I took pictures and sat on the couch...

The inagural breakfast...after a long hike. I looks like Steve couldn't wait for the picture to be taken!
After we took Steve to the airport, we did some decorating and unpacking. We each had some errands to run, and then I got a haircut. I got home to a fully cooked dinner! I need to thank Jeff's mom because he has had some good training in how to treat a lady. I love him so much!!

Our finished dining room...

Love the bar and hooks from Ikea!

What I came home to tonight!

Jeffs Greek Salad!! He did good!

His creation: Oatmeal crusted chicken breast, and sauteed veggies. It was good!
What a sweet guy!! Jeffrey, your MIL loves you to pieces!!!
ReplyDelete