Sunday, September 20, 2009

The weekend...and a new bed!!!!

We kicked off the weekend (after a very busy week) with tickets to Fall Frenzy in downtown Tempe.  Fall Frenzy is a music festival, and we saw Colbie Callait, Gavin Rossdale, The B-52s, Jason Mraz!!!, and Rob Thomas.  It was so much fun.  We went with Trina, Missy, and a few of their friends who came in from Bullhead City (northern AZ).  Fun fun!!!  We were so tired by the end of the night, after working all day!!!  It started at 5, and it was pretty close to my work, so I just came from work, and Jeff met us there.  It went until midnight!! 







Looking pretty tired...

On Saturday, we had a list of errands to do, and we also went and bought a bed!  Jeff actually found it online earlier in the week, so we just went to the store and bought it.  It turned out that he could go downtown Phoenix and pick it up right then!!  So I kept shopping for bedding, and he took off and got the bed. By the time I got home, he had it all set up...of course I put the bedding together :)  I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty excited about it!!!  We have been looking at bedroom furniture since we got here and I wasn't finding what I wanted....So now we just need a few things on the wall, and Jeff needs a nightstand, and we'll be done!  (with the bedroom)



Last night, we met Jamie and Brandon for drinks for his 30th birthday!!  They took off to Hawaii this morning (she surprised him with the trip for his birthday).  All we did today was work around the house and get stuff done before the start of the week.

We have a busy week coming up!!  It is restaurant week in Arizona, and for $50/couple you can try the high end restaurants (and there are a ton of them) in town and get a 3 course meal...so we are going to go on Friday night, and maybe another night during the week as well...

Thursday night, Chele, Trina, Missy, and I are going to have a girls night, and going out to dinner and to the ASU theatre for the broadway show "Legally Blonde".  It was a present to Trina for her birthday...so we will have fun, girling it up!!!  Friday night we are going out to dinner with John and Jane, and then I have class all day Saturday and Sunday.  Its put on by a pacemaker company.

I don't think I ever really explained what I did, but here is the practice's website: http://www.arizonaarrhythmia.com/...  I am actually supposed to get privliges to be able to practice in the hospital this week!! I have been seeing some patients, but kind of under the radar so to speak...I am excited to be able to fully do my job after this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment