My $100 computer armoire from craigslist...Jeff is painting it black. I have a new fascination with black furnature, but this looks sooo good for what we paid for it... We put it in the spare bedroom so that we have a place for the computer, printer, and all the stuff that goes with that. It has doors, so it closes up and doesn't make the guests feel like they are staying in our office.
The cabinet all closed up
All opened up...
I did some more decorating in our bedroom...
And, we have curtains!! They are black...but not permanent at this point...I am not for sure that I really like them...I might trade them out for a more tan-ish color. Let me know what you think!!!
Everything looks awesome. I like the black curtains. Gives it a little pop of color...not that black is much of a color, but I think it looks awesome!
ReplyDelete