Wednesday, September 14, 2011

5 and a half weeks old..

And he is growing so fast!!

We had our one month checkup with the doctor on Friday, and he was 10 lbs, 2 oz.  They measured him at 23 1/4 inches long....Crazy.  He's 95th percentile in head circumference and length, and 50th for weight.  He's doing good other than our feeding issues.

He's been so much more alert lately...He's smiling so much more, now its consistently everyday.  It pretty much makes my day whenever he smiles at me and I could just stare at it forever!  He seems to have put himself on a schedule, now that I'm noticing a pattern.  He likes to eat every 3 hours in the morning and then changes to every 2 hours in the afternoon, then goes to bed about 9ish, and sleeps till about 2:30 am. He then eats, and goes back to bed until about 6:30 and starts it all over again. He takes catnaps throughout the day, just a few minutes here and here...  I can't complain at all with this schedule..its pretty reasonable!

I just can't believe how fast the time has gone...I want it to slow down!
 1 week
 5 weeks

1 week, couldn't figure out how to switch it
5 weeks...never mind my toes.  I need to edit these...

We are doing his weekly pictures in white onesies, and someday I will learn how to photoshop in the week number on his onesie...I will post them again when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. He is growing so fast! He's already losing the newborn looks. Aww! Such a cutie!!! I can't wait to meet him and see you guys!!!

    I love the idea of weekly pictures! Those tent cards with the bear pics must be the thing to do these days? I see so many babies with pictures like that. Must be a new thing?

    ReplyDelete