Friday, July 22, 2011

Still pregnant!

Now 38 weeks...and so ready!  Well, as ready as we are going to be... Feels like baby has dropped a bit and I can actually breathe.  I am still taking the stairs at work, and have now been walking the stairs and every floor at the hospital hoping to put myself into labor.  I even resorted to doing the labor dance, which I found on youtube...very entertaining at the least.   Jeff wanted to video it and the dog was scared.  I have been bouncing on the exercise ball..eating spicy food.  All of my efforts have only lead me to sleeping better at night despite up all the time to go potty.  No baby, not even heartburn from the spicy food.  Must not have been spicy enough?

The baby is quite content in there...running out of room though.  When the baby has the hiccups or moves, my whole abdomen goes nutty.  It seems to be fairly easy going so far, I've had a few spicy dishes and nothing seems to bother it...except the hiccups.  Doesn't enjoy those at all, and it always starts to squirm big time when they come.  Oh, and I am SOOOOO ready to find out what this kid is...

I would post another picture of the belly...but I'm too tired to get up and get the camera...

Anyone want to take a guess at what it is, and when it will come??  My bet is this weekend, and its a girl. I just don't know though.  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. This is difficult w/out seeing the belly! But I am going to guess boy just so you can complete thr trio of S. boys born this year. :) And like I have said before... I'm always wrong, so I wont be surprised that its a girl. :) and I'm going to say 8/1/11 at 12:53am. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally feeling your pain, Jaime!! Baby will be here before you know it though so take time to relax and sleep as much as you can! ;) I'm guessing boy and I'm thinking you'll have him Sunday July 31 at 9:02pm. Can't wait to meet Baby S! PS...Try the mango habenero sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings...worked for me! ;) Oh and do some squats too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a girl! And that she is going to be here Thursday, August 4th at 7:56 a.m. Although I hope I am WAY off and you have her before you can even read this comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess the noodle swimming routine didn't do it ;)

    ReplyDelete