Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Maternity Pictures!

A couple of weeks ago, a good friend of ours out here took some maternity pictures. She is an amazing photographer!!  She was my very first friend at our church, and when we met she was pregnant with her little daughter Maya.  I saw her singing up on stage at church one Sunday, and somehow knew that she and I would be friends, and that week, I tried out the Bible Study on Tuesday nights, which she just so happened to lead.  I love her!  Thank you so much, Jenny, you are amazing!!!

Check them out!! http://www.jennyspires.typepad.com/  There is a link to a full slideshow at the bottom!!

5 comments:

  1. They are beautiful!!!! Jaime, you look GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly, Jenny did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! You look so pretty and happy! Anxiously waiting for news on the new cousin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous. She really captured you guys to a TEE. The expressions and looks are so natural. Now get the baby out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Laura and Jamie...I love them too :)

    We will let you guys know whenever we have some news!!!

    ReplyDelete