Every night, Jack takes off to his bed in the bedroom as soon as one of us heads that way to brush our teeth. Last night, Jack took off after Jeff and put himself to bed as usual, and I was closing up the house. I came across a little pile of stuff that Jack had left behind. It was just a reminder of him and I wanted to remember this...how little it is. The poor little guy's life is about to be turned upside down...but I think he's going to enjoy this baby as much as we will.
I think this is how life is going to be for a while...dog toys and baby stuff laying around everywhere! Bring it on...we are so excited! We love this little guy and are so very excited to meet our little baby. Life is very good!
This is one more of Jack laying and staring at the front door waiting for Jeff to get home. I am the first one home home from work, and by 5ish at least, he is staring at the door, like he knows we are all supposed to be home together at that time. Even f I get home early, he hangs out with me until about the time Jeff should be home, and then goes to wait for him by the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment