Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Nursery...Done!

My mom, aunt Pati, and my cousin Kristin came into town this weekend, and I swear this nursery was decorated in about 1 hour flat.  My aunt and mom were deciding where everything should be hung, I was hanging out on the bed relaxing, and Jeff was working as fast as he could to hang everything up where we wanted it.  The laundry got done, everything was put away, and just like that, the nursery is done!

Here are some pics!!
The twin bed.  I am still looking for the perfect bright blue, tall, lamp to go on the bedside table below the linen lamp shade.  Please never mind the closet...too full to close the door...

The view from the doorway.  The window cornice was made with love by Jeff and turned out too cute for words.  All of our shelves were made by Jeff and his uncle as well...turned out perfect!

Totally a crooked picture...but you get the idea!  There is the bedding my aunt made us, with the owl and moon wall hanging, and she hung it on a branch while she was here.   Too cute.  Jeff, Jack, and I took a trip up to Payson last weekend to collect the branches for the nursery.  The cutest little diaper cake was made for me by my friend Sara, and traveled all the way from Michigan!  So adorable.  The owls on the front are little wash mitts.

View from the window.  The shelves are so cute.  Love them!

And the last view of your 360 degree tour.   I am keeping my eyes peeled for a few more decorations to go in there, but its done for the most part!  So much homemade love into this little one's room.  

Of course, we wouldn't be anywhere near this ready for baby, had it not been for two baby showers recently!  We were incredibly blessed in Michigan, and here in Phoenix, with showers.  We are now truly ready for baby.  Will post again soon with details from the showers...they were both adorable!!!

3 comments:

  1. The OWL made its way in there too!!! How exciting :) Your nursery is SUPER cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jaim, I LOVE it!! I think the owl theme is so perfect! Now all it needs is Baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete