Monday, June 6, 2011

30th Birthday

Wow... Almost a month has gone by since I turned 30...crazy.

I had a great birthday.  Jeff organized a surprise party for me on Thursday night, with all of our friends from church.  I was totally shocked!  I don't have any pictures from the party, I need to get some from our friends still.  I'll add them later.

Friday night we went over to Jamie and Brandon's, and had cake and ice cream.  She got an amazing red velvet cake that we then finished off the rest of the weekend.

Saturday night, John and Jayne (and Logan too), Chele and Jeremiah, and Trina came over for dinner, and we just relaxed and hung out.

Sunday was the official date...and we took the boat out, just Jeff, Jack and I.   We took off to Canyon Lake about an hour from here, and it was amazingly beautiful.  We made a full day of it, and just relaxed.

I can't believe I am 30.  It's going to be a year full of changes and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment