24 weeks...
31 weeks...and this was almost a week ago already!
The nursery is coming along. Looks like a tornado hit it. But, we made progress this week. Jeff finished our shelves to hang on the walls. Jamie and I (really Jamie, I was definitely more of an assistant) took a queen duvet cover I had from before and made it into a twin set. Turned out great! We also made a pillow with an owl applique (or an applicat as the guys were calling it) for the rocker. The owl matches the one my aunt made us for the wall. More pictures from my shower to come...I need to get them from Sara.
I also picked up another side table for next to the twin bed, that will need to be refinished as well Still waiting to see how the room turns out before I (or more likely Jeff) refinishes the side tables.
Please, mom, don't cancel your trip out here after you see these pictures...I really need your help... :)
The shelves are a distressed white...they look great!
Freshly sewn duvet cover...compliments of Jamie. so talented.
new pillow, with an "applicat"...to match our bedding and decorations my aunt made us (which are amazing by the way)
I will never be able to call an applique by its true name anymore...it is forever an "applicat"
Yep, all that stuff needs to go somewhere...and we still need a dresser and a crib in here.
You look so cute, Jaime!!! Can't wait to see more pics of the nursery!! PS...Your blog title is going to have to change to "just the three of us" soon!! ;)
ReplyDeleteAww, Jaim, you look so great! I miss you already!
ReplyDeleteI will mail you a cd with the pictures very soon. I'm sorry I didn't get them to you before you left. I reallly meant to do that and it just slipped. :(
Great job on the pillow and duvet! They look fantastic! Can't wait to see more of the nursery!
Thanks Jenny!!
ReplyDeleteSara, Thanks!! I feel like I am bigger than I was when I was home already: ) I miss you too. It went by way too fast. Its ok about the pics! No big deal! Thanks for taking all of them!!!!