Monday, March 28, 2011

Visitors!!

Since January, we've had quite a few visitors...

First came Sara, Kevin and Carson.  It was great to be able to spend so much time with them.  It was so awesome to have all of that time with Carson, too.  We had so much fun!  They toured around Phoenix while we worked that week, and then we went down to Tucson, Tombstone, and Bisbee for the weekend. Jeff and I hadn't gotten to explore much of the state that was south of here, and it was great to do. Here's some pics from their visit!  I can't find the pics from Sara's camera and she had the best pics, but heres some I took:

Carson in the airplane museum...seriously was the coolest place!!
They love each other...
We had a birthday party, since Jeff and I wouldn't make it for the big 3rd "Cat in the Hat" birthday party...he was so excited to have his "birthday muffins", his "letter" (his card), and his gifts.  He's too stinkin cute!

Next came Lisa and Nick!  It was so great to see them...the last time I was home we didnt get much time together, so it was great to have some time with them.  We went to Sedona to hike and have dinner, they got to golf a couple of times, and we went out hiking again on Sunday, and then out to dinner...So great to spend some time with them!




Next came Tim and Casey.  Tim is one of Jeff's good friends from Tech.  Tim has since moved to Australia for work, and so it was great to spend an awesome weekend with them!  We relaxed, hiked, and just hung out.  It was a cold rainy weekend, and we took off up north to do some wine tasting, only to find snow.  :(  We were not great hosts, to show our desert visitors the snow.  All they really wanted was some sun!!   Not so much this weekend, but we had lots of fun anyways!




Next came my dad and Jenny, for a super quick visit!  About 48 hours in total.  My dad has all of the pics...I didn't take any. We had a great visit though, it was too quick.  We ate, hiked, and shopped for baby.  I was pretty disappointed in myself after I couldn't make it up to the top of our favorite hike...but it was pretty hot out.   It had been too long between visits!  

Corinne and Brian and Emelia are visiting now...we got to hang out with them all day yesterday. Chele, Cor, Emmy, and I all went to lunch, and maternity clothes shopping for me.  It was great to have good girl time with them!! Cor then helped me beef up my registry, I loved on Emmy while she took the scan gun to my babies r us registry.  It was great.  We got more done there in 15 minutes then Jeff and I did in 2 hours.    We are going to get dinner with them tomorrow night again.  



1 comment:

  1. Did you find the pics yet? They were on Jeff's computer, but I can't remember what you said you were saving them under...

    ReplyDelete