Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Only a week late, but Jeff turned 31 last Tuesday!  On his birthday, I made him dinner at home.  Homemade ribs, potatoes, and salad.  I burned the potatoes, and then dropped his rib leftovers on the floor (and shattering the glass dish they were in).   Jeff was trying to convince me to rinse them off (really?? they were good!), but they did have glass shards in them....It probably wasn't safe for him to eat...It was quite a night! I did top the night off with a cake that I actually made myself, and tickets to the Red Wings vs Coyotes game this past weekend...I hope I made up for the rib accident.



On Saturday, we went to the Redwings game.  It was awesome, until we lost in overtime.  It was great to get a little taste of Detroit in the desert, we were surrounded by Detroit fans and Michiganders (I mean like half of the stadium).  It was also CMU and MSU alumni night...we got a big welcome on the big screen.  Apparently they did mention the UM alumni too, but I didn't see it..bummer... We met Chele and Jeremiah out afterwards for a bite to eat.



Its so great to celebrate another year!  I love you so much.  You are a great husband, and I'm looking forward to many more birthdays with you!  Every year has seemed to get better and better!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment