Sorry its been so long. I am a terrible blogger. I need to get into a better habit.
Today we had our big ultrasound. I'll be 19 weeks on Wednesday already. I am definitely looking pregnant now! Baby was very cooperative with the ultrasound. The tech was great and didn't give away the big secret at all. Everything looks good, but we have to go back next month for a quick look at the kidneys again. Baby is measuring in the 90th percentile!! By this ultrasound, baby is about a week ahead of schedule! Apparently babies grow at different rates from now on, so it could slow down a bit. I've felt it moving some, and sometimes can get it to do complete somersaults that feel so crazy!
Since about 13 weeks, life has been great! I've felt like a totally normal person again. No complaints at all...
Here's the pictures!
Little profile. The cutest little face! We are in love.
Baby didn't want to move its hands away from its face, but finally did. Jeff was so excited to see it flexed! No matter what, this kid is definitely just like Jeff!
This past weekend, we went to register...a little overwhelming! My shower at home is going to be Memorial Day Weekend, and then Jamie & Jayne have offered to throw me a shower out here, sometime in June. I'm getting really excited! This is all going to happen before we know it!


No comments:
Post a Comment