We got to spend some much needed time with my dad and Jennifer, see some of our friends from home, and visit my mom for a bit.
Tailgate! got to see my brother, and we went to dinner, saw where his classes are, met some of his friends, and see his dorm. I could have cried when we left him there... :( He's so cute...such a good kid.
I miss you girls...and we were missing Lisa and Kori!
Jeff...is that a baby you are holding? I was impressed! Little Alyssa was having fun at the tailgate, she is so cute! Good job Jen and Nick, so excited for you guys! You know we are getting old when there are babies at our tailgates!
Green and white in a sea of maize...
It was so good to meet baby Emelia for the first time...we were all geared up in our MSU outfits! Future Spartan! I love her and didn't want to let her go. Its hard to be away when there is so much going on at home!


No comments:
Post a Comment