This year, we celebrated at home on our actual anniversary. Jeff made me breakfast, and I made him dinner.
I got a new computer!! Nice work Jeff! Never mind the wet hair...
Jeffs Dinner
Labor Day weekend, we took off and went to Newport Beach, California. We had so much fun...we just explored, relaxed, and hung out together. The weather was amazing (its much cooler there on the coast). We took our bikes and rode all around, probably 20-30 miles in the weekend. We stayed at the Island Hotel, it was so nice... We haven't had any time just for us to go away in quite a while, and we needed it!
Beach!! Jeff was swimming...and this is my attempt to be artistic...
So beautiful!! And my cutest hubby!
Jeff on the ferry going across the channel.
Loving the ocean
2 Years!
I know this is closer up...but this was almost exactly 2 years ago on our honeymoon to Northern California! We look so much younger!
Aww!! Happy Anniversary again!! Hey, how was that champagne? I have some of that in my cupboard.
ReplyDeleteNewport Beach is beautiful!!