Sunday, October 24, 2010

Life is getting crazy!

We have been super busy lately and its only going to get crazier... If you don't hear from us until mid-January, don't fear.  We are working!  Jeff's school is the usual busy at this time of year, and finals week is just over a month away.  He has been tutoring 2 hours a week and has just been asked to take on another student for 3 more hours a week.  I have signed up to take my board exam December 13th.  I also have to give a lecture (my first!) for work on December 17th!  Yikes!  I recently took over a lecture series that my boss has started for our staff at the hospital (we have a dedicated group of staff at both hospitals that we are trying to educate).  I also am in charge of writing and giving them an exam in early January, as well as developing next year's curriculum and arranging lecturers.

We are officially headed to the in-laws for Christmas!  Frozen Tundra, here we come!  I am a little nervous of the weather, but we are very excited to be spending the holiday with the Stempihar's.   I think all of the boys will be home, and that is always fun!

Anyone notice our Spartans?  We are so excited! 8-0 after this weekend!  Jack has been supporting them with his fall MSU sweater during the games.  He is a true fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment