After much prodding and procrastinating, I am back on the blog. I am sorry for not keeping up with it better. We have had one crazy month of October!! It has been lots of fun though!!!
My mom and Brian came to visit, and we had so much fun!!! It was so nice to be able to be with them for a few uninterrupted days!! Its always hard to see them go. My mom and I went shopping (of course), hung out by the pool, and just took it easy. We went out to dinner on Saturday night to a great Italian place in Phoenix, and then went to downtown Scottsdale for a drink. We went hiking on our favorite trail, and my mom and I walked for miles around our house. The weather was beautiful that weekend!!
Yay!! I was wondering when you'd join the blogging world again!! :) You and your mama have matching shorts!! So glad it was an awesome weekend!
ReplyDelete