We had fun showing them around town. We did a fair share of lying by the pool, and going out for the evenings. We hit a variety of places, we went to an upscale restaurant/bar on Thursday night for some good Scottsdale people watching, then Friday night we went to a cowboy bar and had burgers and danced to country music, and ended up at Handlebar J's for more dancing...and on Saturday had a low key night at a Mexican restaurant and people watching in downtown Scottsdale. It was Halloween so it was very interesting... On Sunday morning, we took Melanie to the airport, and Lisa and I hiked Camelback Mountain...and she has all the pictures...we did awesome!!! Thanks for visiting guys!!! I miss you Lisa!!!
Scottsdale cougars...unbelievable...
A tourist shot...everyone has to go to downtown Scottsdale....
At the cowboy bar...yes, I do have 2 sweatshirts on in Arizona, in October!!
Part of the big group: on your left: Jamie, Melanie, Mels' friend, Lisa, Chele, Me...We had fun!!!
John and Jane....no, he usually doesn't dress like that..and his wife was not approving!
These weren't doing me much good....but it was a funny picture!!
No comments:
Post a Comment