One year!!
Wow. I can't believe it. It goes by so fast.
I can't believe how much this little man has stolen my heart. He has added so much love and joy to our lives. I knew I would love him but just how much has amazed me. Being a mom has been the hardest thing I've ever done but by far the best. This year has been full of challenges but our lives are full of so much love and joy!
Grant continues to be such a happy boy. He is sleeping like a champ most nights, and has turned into a great napper. He continues to love to eat. He's not picky at all and will eat anything you put in front of him. He'll eat Jack's food if we don't watch him. He loves music and dancing.
He and Jack are the best of friends. Jack tolerates all of the abuse very well, and has learned to move very quickly out of Grant's way. They share lots of kisses and hugs.
Here's a quick little slideshow of Grant's first year. What a happy year we had!
No comments:
Post a Comment