Friday, November 11, 2011

Trip to the UP!!

Grant took his second big trip of his life, to the UP!  After 3 flights and a whole day of travel, we made it!  He was such a trooper.  Didn't make a peep on any flight, until he screamed all the way to Grandma's house from the airport.  Better than on the plane!  The highlight of the weekend was hands down meeting Sam for the first time.  I think these boys were the best behaved now, its only going to get crazier from here!

 And we wonder where all of Grant's hair came from??

 Could they get any cuter?  Lets be real...I don't think so...

Daddy taking Grant for a walk, Grant's all bundled up!

 Taking his first sauna...Grant of course :)

Thanks, Auntie Jamie, for the onesies....so adorable!!!

Grandma with her boys...

 too cute for words.

I could look at this face forever.  Of course, taking breaks only to kiss those cheeks!

The whole clan!

The boys and the boys.

Grant and daddy by the pond.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like all the 'big' boys are going facial hair...lol!

    ReplyDelete