This kid loves to play! So much that this day, he refused to nap. In fact, its been really hard getting him to take naps lately...and I think he's so alert, he just wants to play and not miss anything! I think he may be going through another growth spurt, or hopefully just getting over it. The growth spurts tend to turn our household upside down for a couple of days, and that's how its been around here. He eats and eats and eats during them too! He is getting so much more active and responsive. He is reaching out and grabbing everything! You really have to be careful when you are eating with him on your lap now. He loves to sit on my lap and paw at my face, too.
I love the days like this. Even though the house is a total disaster (thank you growth spurt and no nap), and I've accomplished absolutely nothing around here, I love these times with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment