Monday, April 26, 2010

I know, I know...

Its been a little while since I've updated.   We have been busy.  Work for me somehow has gotten busy and at times overwhelming.  I am learning and growing.  I am trusting God with this career, which is something I've not had to do before.  Jeff is doing good.  He has been super busy with school, and has been working a ton! 

Its hard to believe we have been here now for just over 8 months.  Today was 8 months ago I started this job. Jeff is almost done with his first year of school.   We have made some amazing friendships, love our church, and are both in agreement this is exactly where we should be right now!   We are growing together like weeds!

As for Jack, he continues to adjust to being a Stempihar easily.  He now can roam the kitchen while we are at work, but always chooses to sleep in his kennel.  He knows the word "ride" and "treat" so well we need to spell them.  He loves to ride in the middle seat of the truck next to Jeff.  He loves to lay in the sun and will sit by the patio door when the sun is out until you let him out there.  He now sleeps in his bed in our room, and is usually the last one out of bed in the morning...he has quite the life.


Please, don't take my picture, I'm shy...


Family Picture...Jeff really wasn't strangling the dog..


He loved the feather boa...


Cuddly dog...he is out cold by 9pm at night!


What we are doing as I am writing this...

Out watching MSU play some mad basketball...from the left: Steven, Jill, Scott, that one guy I married...ME (I'm so funny), Jamie, and Ginnie and George Boline (Jamies parents visiting from Bessemer)....good times!


Out for a sunset hike...working from the top of a mountain...


Is that a mountain lion, or Jack? The view is amazing!!!

Getting in touch with nature, doing yoga at the top of the mountain...

Spring training game 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! A new post!! I am lovin' all the pictures of Jack - he is a cutie!! The one on top of the rock is awesome! And the yoga pic cracks me up! Ok, we need to chat ASAP - I miss you so much!!! I'll try calling on my drive home. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete