On March 1, Jeff turned the big 3-0! Or dirty thirty as he calls it... We have had an eventful few weeks around here. On Sunday, before his birthday, I had planned for Jeff to take a flying lesson at the airport, but that got cancelled at the last minute. We went out to dinner anyways, and I gave him a certificate for his re-scheduled flying lesson. I had Jamie, Trina and Missy over for cake and ice cream on Monday night...for one reason or another our other friends couldn't come, and he ended up hanging out with us girls...but I dont think he minded.
On Friday, I threw him a surprise party....and boy was he surprised. He had no clue! I wasn't sure if he thought I had something else going on, because he probably wouldn't tell me anyways. Brad and Steven flew in from Colorado, and barely made it there on time. Jamie picked them up and managed them without me knowing that they barely made it...I think I would have freaked out! Lisa, Kori, Rachel, and Amanda (Lisa's friend from high school), also came into town on Thursday night, and were there for the party. I miss them so much, and am so glad they came!!! We had another full house, but it was a ton of fun!!! I love having the visitors! The girls got Jeff a cowboy hat to go with his cowboy boots I bought him for his birthday.
The party:
The Birthday Boy walking in...
Me and my home girls...
We didn't take very many pictures the rest of the night, and Jeff and I didn't get one together! Someone might have one floating around out there.
Check out the video from the surprise itself:
Surprise! from J Stem on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment