We have had a few visitors lately...my mom was out this past weekend, and Jeff's mom is on her way on Thursday night! We had fun with my mom - Jeff hung out with her on Friday while I finished work, and then my mom and I shopped and relaxed the rest of the weekend.
On Saturday, Jack came to our house to meet us. He is just the cutest thing..pictures don't really do him justice. After some discussion and thought, we decided to adopt Jack. He is about 13 months old, potty and crate trained. He is a social dog and loves other dogs and people. He is going to come live with us on Sunday!
We are almost ready for you, Jack!
Jeff's mom is coming to town on Thursday night! We are excited to have her here. We plan on taking her hiking, maybe up to Sedona (if its warm enough). I haven't seen her since summertime, so it will be good to spend some time with her!


No comments:
Post a Comment