Saturday, February 18, 2012

6 months old!

What an awesome age.  Grant is so fun right now!  He is growing and changing so fast, almost every day.

Loves:
Sophie the Giraffe (teether) - explains the TWO teeth that are coming in at once!
Food, especially fruits
Playtime on the floor
Anything he's not supposed to have, cell phones, computers, our food...
army crawling...he can make it across a room so fast!

Height is 26.5 inches, 50th%. Weight is 15lbs, 7 oz, 15th%.   Head circumference is in the 80th%!! He is a healthy boy.

He is the happiest little boy.  He is so happy go lucky, he hardly ever cries anymore.

We recently took him to Greer for the weekend, and just relaxed and enjoyed some true winter weather. He was so good, and had so much fun! He doesn't enjoy being bundled up in a snowsuit though!

We did have some sleep issues and finally had to let him cry it out.  It was the most difficult thing I've ever had to do.  It does work though.  The past 2 nights, he's actually slept through the night without eating!  Its amazing how 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep can change your outlook!



snoozing on daddy while we were out for a walk...

not a super happy camper in the snowsuit..




1 comment:

  1. He looks so cute in that red hat and snowsuit! :) Oh I wish I could see him in person, he is really changing a lot. I think I say that every time you post pictures, but its the truth!

    Greer looks so pretty. I hope you post all your pics on your shutterfly site so we can see more!

    Miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete