Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby update! (now with ultrasound pics!)

We had our ultrasound today, and everything looks great with the baby!   This Stempihar is now measuring more like 50th percentile...so that is great :)  maybe this baby will be like me after all.  The kidneys are still have a little more fluid on them than normal, but it is trending in the right direction and is nothing to worry about.  We saw a cute little face, opening and closing its mouth, with a one arm flexing again (Jeff loved that) and one right by its mouth.  It had its little legs crossed at the ankles, and got to see two cute little feet.  Heart still looks perfect (thats my favorite part).  Head is down, though baby still has plenty of time and room to move around.   Baby is moving a ton now, and was moving plenty for the ultrasound today.  I would post pictures but this baby brain left them at my office....so will update this post this week.  I just can't wait to kiss that little nose.







I'll be 23 weeks in just a couple of days, time is going by so fast.

We still don't know what we are having...Jeff thought he saw a girl today, and I thought I saw a boy...I really have no clue what I'm looking at by ultrasound unless its a heart...so who knows.   I did buy a book on amazon, after looking at it at a few stores. Never noticed until now that its a girls book.  It might be a mistake, or it might be a sign...who knows...

Our furniture is ordered, and I have started to get stuff together for the nursery.  We've moved the queen bed out of the spare bedroom and over to Jamie and Brandon's house, so the room is well on its way to becoming a nursery!  So excited!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! An update...and baby news. I can hardly wait to meet the little person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! Can't wait to see the update with the u/s pics! :)

    ReplyDelete