Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mindy is an IronWoman...

My friend Mindy (from high school) came to town a few weeks ago to race Ironman Arizona.  She is amazing.  We had such a good time catching up.  I don't think I've seen her since our wedding.  She moved to Nashville shortly after college.  We also got to hang out with her boyfriend (and fellow Ironman) Matt, and he is such a nice guy.  It was great to see her so happy!  On Sunday she raced, and did amazing.  She completed a 2.5 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and a marathon, all in just over 11 hours!  She totally rocked it.

 Here she is on the run.  She's actually smiling.  For real!  I didn't get any pictures of her on the bike...when she went by she was flying, and I was yelling and jumping up and down.  Oops.
 Matt, Jeff, and Jack, waiting for Mindy to hit the finish line.  I didn't get pictures there either, I was again  yelling and jumping up and down.
Here we all are at the finish.  YOU GO GIRL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mindy really is amazing!! So awesome you got to see her race! How fun!

    ReplyDelete