In May, I know...a long time ago...over Memorial Day weekend, we went camping. at Zion National Park. Amazing. Thats all I have to say. Oh yea, and that I roughed it better than my yooper husband. Who would have thought?
Looking out over the whole park...
The most amazing hike we've ever been on...Angels Landing. This is a 4 foot wide walkway and on either side is a 2,000 ft drop into the canyon, pretty scary!
Cute, huh?
Uncle Travelling Matt. Anyone know what show that character comes from? (Except my mother, she'll know...)
On our way home, we stopped at these slot canyons, and they were amazing. This is located on the border of Arizona and Utah. This is me smiling for probably the first time while hiking here...I wasn't the most happy camper (no pun intended)....not a lot of sleep, no shower, and a horribly bumpy road (8 miles long) to get there...then go to out of the car and gnats attacked...and then hiked in a loooong mile to get to these scenic parts...but then things got better. And, I slept all the way home.
The pictures don't do it justice...
Oh my word, I love all the pictures!! You really should make a Shutterfly site so you can share them all with us! It is soooo beautiful there!!
ReplyDelete